Welcome to the Pigsty
Professional loser from Michigan. Unproductive Computer/Linux enthusiast.
- CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 GHz
- CPU Cooler: ID-COOLING SE-226-XT CPU Air Cooler
- GPU: Powercolor Red Dragon RX 6800 XT
- Memory: 32 GB DDR4-3200
- Motherboard: ASRock x570 Steel Legend Wifi AX
- Storage: 2TB Kingston NVMe SSD
1TB WD Green NVMe SSD
Samsung 4TB 870 QVO SSD
(Yeah, I'm kind of a data hoarder...)
- Case: Cooler Master MasterBox MCB B600L
- Operating System: Dual Booting Arch Linux (It's okay, you can laugh) and Windows 10
Try out a couple of crummy games I made for school projects.
A basic platformer I made in Game Maker Studio 1.4. Guide Lenic, the game's copyright respecting protagonist, on a journey through 4 floors of the perilous dungeon to find treasure so he can pay off his student debts. Can you find the secret level?Download
The World's Easiest Game
A marginally less basic top-down action game, also made in Game Maker Studio 1.4. The player must navigate through a series of mazes to find the key and escape, all while escaping from progressively more complex and difficult enemies and hazards. Test your skills!
(Fun fact: There's a bug in the game that makes it so you don't actually need the key to go through the door to finish a stage. This makes it so you can basically skip the last level. Whoops.)Download